July 4th Party Invitations
This 4th of July make your friends and family remember more than just the fireworks by sending out eye-catching July 4th party invitations. With so many barbeques, cookouts, and picnics, making your invites stand out will ensure that your Independence Day bash isn’t forgotten. Here are some tips to help you create memorable 4th of July invitations from start to finish.
- Pick a theme: The first step in designing patriotic July 4th party invitations is to pick a theme. Pick the same theme as your party to keep things consistent. Some popular July 4th themes include BBQ, picnic, pool party, beach party, fireworks, and stars and stripes. Incorporate aspects of your party theme into the invitation by including complimentary images, wording and color schemes.
- Color scheme: Keep the color scheme of your design simple for a chic and eye-catching invitation. Use colors that accent your party theme and the holiday. Red, white, and blue are obvious to include, but be mindful of adding other colors to avoid making your invite look busy. You can also use different shades of red, white, and blue for a twist on the classic Independence Day color scheme.
Invitation wording: To ensure your invitations are memorable, choose the right wording to compliment your party theme and style. The invitation wording is a chance for you to catch the attention of your guests with a creative, whimsical and fun phrase. Here are some great examples of July 4th invitation wording:
- Join us for fireworks, food and fun on July 4th!
- Come celebrate our independence at (LOCATION).
- The ingredients for the perfect 4th of July party: red, white, blue and YOU!
- Celebrate this 4th of July with a bang at (LOCATION).
- We want YOU to come to our 4th of July party! (Uncle Sam)
- Join us in celebrating the stars and stripes on July 4th!
- Sparks will fly on the 4th of July!
- Don’t forget the details: Before sending out your invitations make sure you have included all of the important party details. Things such as the time, date, location, directions and a contact number are all essential. Also remember to send out your July 4th invitations 3-4 weeks in advance to give your guests enough time to RSVP.
For even more inspiration, check out our Patriotic Parties board on Pinterest!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now